[docstoc docId="128360067" mId="-10" width="630" height="550" slideMode="false" showRelatedDocs="true" showOtherDocs="true" allowdownload="true" url="http://www.docstoc.com/docs/128360067/AISEC-TR-2012-001-Android-OS-Security"]AISEC-TR-2012-001-Android-OS-Security[/docstoc]
Subido por ChRiStIaAn008 el 02/08/2011
Thanks to the DeepSec organisation for making these videos available and let me share the videos on YouTube.
Speaker: Raphaël Rigo, French Network and Information Security Agency (ANSSI)
While Android security architecture is now well understood and has been presented over and over, the details of actually reversing software running on it are scarce. This talk will explore the filesystem, memory, and reverse engineering techniques in-depth.
Orbot: Mobile Anonymity + Circumvention
Gibberbot: Secure Instant Messaging
Orweb: Proxy+Privacy Browser
Allow to send a datagram to a remote location, and optionally receive a datagram as answer. Main use case is to check that a correct NAT/firewall configuration is setup to access a UDP server from a public address, when there is no possible access to a machine that can call from the outside.
Tags: udptester, udp untuk android, udp tester, udp test android, download udp tester android.
A Netcat like applilication.
Connect to host and send anything.
- send data interactively
- send data from the file on the strage
- line separator can be specified
- charactercode can be specified
* You need OI FileManager to send a file.
My twetter: @teru_kusu
The Nessus Android.
The Nessus Android app, from Tenable Network Security Inc., enables you to log into your Nessus scanners and start, stop and pause vulnerability scans as well as analyze the results directly from your Android device.
This mobility helps improving the efficiency of your Incident Response process by letting you quickly log into a Nessus scanner from your phone to search previous scan results or check the status of an on-going scan.
(Requires an access to version 4.2 of the Nessus server, or newer)
You vigilantly protect PC – you should also do the same with your tablet
Kaspersky Tablet Security protects your Android tablet and personal information stored on it with advanced anti-theft features that can block, wipe and locate your lost or stolen tablet – and even take a “mugshot” picture of the thief. Plus, real-time Internet threat protection and virus-scanning of downloaded files and apps keep you safe online with minimal impact on tablet resources.
World-Class Anti-Malware Protection
• Automatic virus-scanning of downloaded apps
• Cloud-enabled protection for rapid reaction against new viruses, spyware, trojans, bots and more
Internet Threat Protection
• Real-time protection against dangerous links and web-pages, including phishing websites
• Remotely blocks your missing tablet – to secure your personal information
• Remotely wipes your sensitive information from your tablet
• Remotely locates your lost or stolen tablet – using GPS, GSM or Wi-Fi, and Google Maps
• “Mugshot” feature to identify unauthorised users of your tablet – by secretly taking their photograph and sending it to you
Personal Web Account for Remote Management
• Allows easy communication with your lost or stolen tablet: activate block, data wipe, find and mugshot commands, and review logs of recent activities
• Small, frequent updates to minimise impact on tablet performance
• Product interface has been optimised for Android tablets – to boost usability and performance
Tor is available for Android by installing our package named Orbot.
Orbot is an application that allows mobile phone users to access the web, instant messaging and email without being monitored or blocked by their mobile internet service provider. Orbot brings the features and functionality of Tor to the Android mobile operating system.
Orbot contains Tor, libevent and privoxy. Orbot provides a local HTTP proxy and the standard SOCKS4A/SOCKS5 proxy interfaces into the Tor network. Orbot has the ability to transparently torify all of the TCP traffic on your Android device when it has the correct permissions and system libraries.
Orbot is easy to install by simply scanning the following QR code with your Android Barcode scanner.
Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 con:
La plataforma Android ™ 3,1 (Honeycomb)